Monday, September 04, 2006

gosh! Its alrdy almost 12am here n im having training early in the morning tmr.. omg omg!!! Jux tried on moi full costume.. hmm.. I look kinda fat in it.. cux its puffy.. but cute la.. lolx.. chatted wid moi family this morning.. bro activated web cam n I saw mummy’s eyes wetting., she mux haf missed mi too much.. mummy, dun wori k.. im really doing fine here.. n I’ll be back home in a blink of an eye.. get urslf busy, time will pass real fast de..
oh n moi lovely bro told mi dey talked abt moi bb ytd.. sae he like woodblock. Haha.. I jux love moi silly woodblock.. n im missing him so.. jux now went premium outlet wid xiaoshi n peifen.. bought 4 T-shirts.. oh no.. spent a little too much today.. ok, den we went to Wal-Mart.. again.. lolx.. this time to go buy moi working shoes n dey need to get some food stuff..
den the two of them boarded their bus back to vista way.. n I sat alone out dere waiting for moi bus to treehouse.. I began to miss moi darling.. n I miss home.. moi eyes were wet when I tot of being separated from moi beloved ones so far apart.. e tot of starting work tmr in a totally different environment where the Caucasians stick with themselves make mi reali feel like an alien (tats wad we filled in when we applied for the visa, the Americans practically call the Asians alien)
if im in Singapore, I could owaes confide in moi diary, moi mum, moi darling.. but now, I dun even noe whether moi darling is still dere for mi simply makes moi heart sink even more.. n moi eyes even more wet..
he said ok when I asked to keep in contact.. but tat haven been the case.. I miss him, badly.. he’s probably kinda busy ba.. pc show, taka, school projects.. he hadn’t even haf the time to sleep, I guess..
hopefully, when he’s less busy, he would msg mi.. darling, I miss u so..
last nite, I dreamt I was alrdy back home wor.. daddy was surprised to find mi home when he got home from work.. den I said, happy den come home lor.. haas.. wth.. den gotta catch the day’s flight back to Orlando.. -_-“.. when I woke up to find moiself in the treehouse den I realized, it was a dream afterall.. last nite weiling asked mi whether I missed home.. I said not reali.. but deep inside, I think I do.. im so close wid moi family afterall..
n I cooked pork porridge today.. mum taught mi how ytd when I dated her to go online.. haha.. oh, n the taste was reali great.. cant believe I can actuali cook.. n the best thing is it taste exactly how moi mum owaes cook.. got the smell of the home.. omg.. im missing home more..
this is the 19th week.. after this week, I got 18more weeks to go n I’ll be able to return home!!
Work hard, gal!!

No comments: