Tuesday, September 05, 2006

had moi very first on-the-job training today in confectionery where I sell candies n pastries.. oh well, moi uniform is cute.. the little gal in yellow dress with puffy sleeves n her little chef hat.. tats mi!! lolx.. its kinda happening in the morning though.. supposed to report work at 9.30am, n I woke at 7.30am flustering over.. thinking tat the frequency of the bus is an hour for one.. den I checked n realized dumb dumb.. its 20min frequency.. so, im not late!! Haha.. n I was pretty early.. well, I wanted to go early to find moi locker too.. n so I did n waited almost half an hour for moi trainer.. moi trainer appears to be an old grandmother.. her name is jean fulton.. n the first thing I noe abt her is that her granddaughter has been missing since last sat night.. gosh! N she simply cudnt concentrate at all.. well well, if its mi, I wudnt be able to concentrate too.. its been 3days since she last saw her granddaughter n she’s onli 16! The worst is florida is sooo big!! Ok den, she told Melissa abt it, I think she’s the manager? Oh, she’s pretty!! Lolx.. back to topic, so I got another trainer, n her name is Nicole.. she’s pretty good, at least I was able to figure out wad she’s trying to sae.. but kinda slack though.. she’s like hmm.. I dunno how to describe but its like she’s been talking the same old thing over n over again tat she’s getting sick n tired of it.. haas.. I felt bored too..
until after moi lunch break, I got to hands-on den I was reali active.. I was at the pastry area, where I get ppl the pastries dey wan n pack em in the box.. heehee.. I was having fun!! Den its time for the second break.. yepz, each break is 30mins.. n if I work more than 6hrs, I get 2 breaks.. one of the break will be paid!! Oh yeah!! Oh, moi first break was oh god.. I wanted to try the fried chicken rice from the vending machine.. den I din haf small change, went into the shop, the tender sae I gotta get sumtink if I wan change, damn! Nvm, so I ended up getting the herb chicken n veg rice instead.. n yeah, it needs to be heated in the oven too.. stupid.. ok, the taste wasn’t tat bad.. but too much msg.. n I realized.. American food is either too sweety or too salty.. dey dun haf jux nice de lor.. aiyo.. eat until I so xinku lor.. keep gulping down water..
den after moi second break I went back to the confectionery again.. it was abt 3.15pm n the parade jux started!! Nicole allowed mi to watch the parade leh!! Whahaha.. so I was like standing by the entrance for dunno how long before I get started on the cash register.. I was pretty good at it, I mux sae.. probably becux I was once a cashier ba.. haha.. so experience do help ah.. heehee..
ok den, it was time to knock off!! Whoohoo!! I cant wait to get home!!
Weiling was at home the whole day wor.. she rented the vacuum from the front desk n onli vacuumed our room n the hall.. she was afraid to go basement leh.. cux vani lah! Sae she saw slimy creature den now weiling scared liao la! Luckily I was brave enuff, so we went to the basement tgt n started voom voom.. haha.. den we headed to Downtown Disney for dinner..
Oh man!! There are soooo many beautiful things over there!!! I spotted lots n lots of souvenirs tat im having headache now!! Wad am I supposed to get for all of u?! omg!!

No comments: